Mother Nature is still the boss!!
04/18/2010 - 04/18/2010 64 °F
Just a quick update--due to the massive volcanic ash cloud we are sadly having to cancel our european leg of the tour. The airport in Hungary is shut down until monday so far and could be longer like other places. I am sure you all know about London. Our worry is that we might get to Hungary but might not get out. Actually it was very hard to change our flights due to the chaos from the volcano. As sad as it makes us, after calling about flights, if we keep a wait and see attitude we might not get out of Istanbul for weeks. Even as I write this the sadness is growing to think that our great adventure is ending, especially like this. You know what they say though--You Can't Mess With Mother Nature!!!!